no edit summary
'''1. . ObjectTemplate.create [Object] -> object.Create'''
The purpose of ObjectTemplate.create Trigger is to define the Trigger ID, and the properties of the soldier trigger.
* '''objectTemplate.triggerId (int -> int):''' The trigger identification number created in the game. Must be defined in the Trigger and the [Object]_AmbientObject. The same number can be used for an _AmbientObject to trigger another effect as long as the naming is the same. For example: Sandstorm -> Sandstorm_AmbientObject_1, Sandstorm_AmbientObject_2
* '''objectTemplate.radius (float -> float):''' The dome to detect the soldiers collision and execute the AmbientEffectArea which can be viewed in the BF2Editor.
* '''objectTemplate.events (int -> int):''' The command in which the Trigger Type number is entered. See Trigger Types
* '''objectTemplate.averageTimeBetweenTests (float -> float):''' The time the effect lasts for. Used primarily for sound effects like dogs. Value must be a minimum of 1.
* '''objectTemplate.chance (float -> float):''' The chance of the effect being played. It ranges from 0 to 1, with 1 being always, and 0 being never. Setting it to 0.5 makes the effect have a five in 10 chance to play.
* '''objectTemplate.minimumTimeBetweenTriggering (float -> float):'''
After an effect plays, the number of seconds needed for the effect to recharge again.
* '''objectTemplate.create:''' The effect position, used for both the Trigger and AmbientObject. Use the BF2Editor to set the effect.